The email response I received was along the lines of, they know who they want, but they are waiting on approval from the graduate school before letting us know.

• Upvote 1

I still haven't heard back yet either, patience is a virtue and we need to remember it has only been about 2 weeks since the interviews that is a short amount of time for them to sort through and discuss over 100 candidates! I am sure when people begin to hear back from the program they will post here. Good luck to everyone keep calm and patient.

• Upvote 1

I got accepted too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

do you still remember me. If you do not mind PM your cell phone number to me

• Upvote 1

Lol yup! And are all of the other offers still on the table?

yes, five schools. I am really confused. I love texas though. If given the tution waiver i will be on the next flight to texas. send me your number in my inbox

• Upvote 1

I think you become resident after 1 yr. So you can switch to in state tuition after that.

There is a scholarship program called competitive tuition waver for non resident. In state tuition could be granted without the one year requirement. It is highly competitive but worth the try.