I love warmth, I am originally from Africa, so staying somewhere warm is top on my list. This is the only school i applied to in Texas. Texas seems like the state to be, there have a good market for PA profession, and the cost of living is not high, you have tonnes of things to do if you move to bigger cities like Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio.

i have not heard anything, let me know when you all start hearing back!!  I'd like to have a point of reference if anything.  The waiting game is giving me ulcers.

• Upvote 1

Just got an invitation for an interview!! So happy!

May I ask what date the interview will be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just got an invite for Jan 12 at 10pm today so they must be working hard into the night. Also side note I finally got the email saying they reviewed my application one minute before I got the interview email. So I guess no worries if you didn't get the application reviewed email?

• Upvote 1

got invited for an interview for jan 14th on monday. I will be declining. olumide is right, they start too late and will be missing out on many great candidates. Good luck to everybody!

• Upvote 1

I sent an email to confirm the interview for the 12th but still haven't heard back about the address, itinerary, or confirmation of my confirmation? Has anyone received that Info yet? Wondering if I should call to make sure they got my confirmation.

I sent an email to confirm the interview for the 12th but still haven't heard back about the address, itinerary, or confirmation of my confirmation? Has anyone received that Info yet? Wondering if I should call to make sure they got my confirmation.

I haven't heard back from them either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Me neither. I called multiple times in the last two weeks and left voice mails but no one responded back. I called again yesterday and someone finally answered and took my verbal confirmation on the phone. I recommend you all do that.

Okay just got an email confirming the interview. But I'm not sure which campus it is either... I'm trying to figure it out. I didn't get an address either so... If y'all get in contact let me know lol.. :)