Class of 2018 Applicants

Guest briellecohen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Last cycle I submitted all my stuff at the end of May and got the first interview slot (you pick from several available dates) on September 15th I believe.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

When did they send you the interview invite? August? ALso... this is in regards to the Fort Lauderdale Campus..right? :)

Guest briellecohen

6/21 submitted CASPA

7/7 CASPA verified

7/8 received secondary

7/17 submitted secondary

Nova is one of my top choices!!!!!

Hi everyone ! I applied a little over a month ago and still haven't received any call for an interview is that normal

To my knowledge they have not started sending out interview invites yet. Regardless of when you submitted your application, all schools are on a different timeline so it is completely normal to not have received an interview invite yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to those who just got interviews! My CASPA was verified on 7/21 and I still have not received any confirmation email or supplemental. Did it take this long for anybody else?

I was verified 7/24 and received the supp app 3 days ago, you should be receiving it soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that have been invited for interviews, how long after you submitted your supplemental application did you receive the invite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an interview invite today as well for October 8th! I was wondering about the short essay as well so I can start preparing for it. 

@simone. torres it took about a week to receive an email with the supplemental so don't worry, I'm sure you will be getting yours soon! 

Hey guys, congrats on your interviews! For those of you still waiting, don't start sweating yet. I know the waiting is tough but just try to stay calm because its going to feel like forever. I'm a student at Nova Ft. Lauderdale, and they interview up through the Spring. Don't worry so much about the essay. I don't think we are supposed to share the exact prompt, but its purpose is to see your thought process and how you connect the dots, its not necessarily about being right or wrong. When you answer, just be truthful and backup your response. Good luck!

Hey guys, congrats on your interviews! For those of you still waiting, don't start sweating yet. I know the waiting is tough but just try to stay calm because its going to feel like forever. I'm a student at Nova Ft. Lauderdale, and they interview up through the Spring. Don't worry so much about the essay. I don't think we are supposed to share the exact prompt, but its purpose is to see your thought process and how you connect the dots, its not necessarily about being right or wrong. When you answer, just be truthful and backup your response. Good luck!

Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate the help!

Hi guys, does anyone know anything about not being qualified for an interview until all of your prereqs are complete?? I was told via email that I would not be considered for an interview until December when my last prereq (a 1 credit Microbio Lab) is complete with a grade. Just wondering because i didnt see this information on the website and being that this is one of my top schools and is a rolling admissions process, I would hate to have to wait until December. Any information is GREATLY appreciated! Congrats to those who have received interviews!

Hi guys, does anyone know anything about not being qualified for an interview until all of your prereqs are complete?? I was told via email that I would not be considered for an interview until December when my last prereq (a 1 credit Microbio Lab) is complete with a grade. Just wondering because i didnt see this information on the website and being that this is one of my top schools and is a rolling admissions process, I would hate to have to wait until December. Any information is GREATLY appreciated! Congrats to those who have received interviews!

I would certainly give them a call and clarify this because my understanding of the pre reqs was that the pre req needed to be complete before the end of the Fall semester but that you could still get interviewed. However, the website says that they hold interviews from October-March so I would assume that they have seats open until then!

For everyone that already got their interviews through email, did you need to enter any personal information? I will be going out of the country tomorrow until the 21st and won't have internet access.  I'm going to leave a friend with my email info so that she can reply to any interview invites, if I get any- do you remember them asking you to put anything like socials or any specific info so I know what I should leave her with?

Archived