• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They actually did not mention that piece of information but judging by this forum people have heard back between 10-14 days. 

Hey jean.carlos  I heard back exactly 14 days after my interview date about my acceptance.  After my interview my application status read "Application Review completed by committee" and then the day before I received the email about my decision it read "File return to admission after committee review".

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just an updates for some. I received my interview on March 8th around 1045, after applying back in November. I think my application was halted for a while because of issues that the office of student admissions were having with my application. I'm just happy that I received the interview eventually and was able to give myself a better shot at attending. This was my second time applying for the program. Fingers crossed

Did anyone start an accepted group on FB? Didn't see one. I will be attending in June! Congratz to others who were accepted and good luck to everyone else.

Hello paforum25 congrats on your acceptance.  Looking foward to meeting you.  I am not sure if anyone started a page yet however, I do know that there is a student PA event coming up on Fri April 22nd @ 9pm at a place called SideBar in the city.  I found out through Facebook and the event is for a great cause.  I found out through one of the PA students from Downstate PA program from the prior year before our group.  It was actually announced through the NYSSPA as well. There will be students from all different PA program in NY as well.  I think this would be a great way for all who were accepted to meet up and get to know each other since we will spend the next 28 months of our lives together :)  My name is Christian by the way.

Hey

Can anyone  mention why the 28th would have been the last day for interviews?

When in previous cycles interviews have been apparently given mid way into April due to high application volume. 

Hi!

I was invited to interview on 3/28 and in their email they stated that that was the last day they were interviewing so no rescheduling was allowed.

Did anyone else here interview 3/28 and has anyone heard anything yet? Or has their online status changed?

Archived