• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My stats:

patient care hours= 640

GPA= 3.87

Science GPA= 3.81

The interview went well, two professors interviewed me at once so it was a little intense and they pretty much asked the normal questions but also some personal questions like what is your biggest disappointment?, if you could change anything in your life what would it be? and then they gave me an essay to read and I had to write a response.  I thought it was weird that there wasn't a tour or information session and that I didn't get to see or interact with the other students being interviewed.  The professors that interviewed me also said that they are still in the process of becoming a masters program and are waiting for approval.  They told my friend this at her interview last year, so I don't know when they will actually become a masters program. Hope that helps!  Good luck to everyone!

Hopefullyfuturepa-

Thanks for sharing.  What do you consider to be the "normal questions?"  There's plenty of info online about common interview questions, but I'm curious to hear what your experience was... if you don't mind.  Thanks and good luck!

Hi there! I was interviewed on Dec. 14 as well. My status was "application sent to committee" even after the interview. Next time I checked it was after I got the acceptance letter and now it is says "file return to admissions after comm.rev." I am not sure when it actually changed, though. I submitted my application Aug. 24. Hope that helps.

April, wow really okay. It's just annoying because I had to argue my philosophy class because they said it wasn't writing comprehensive. Then told me my developmental pyschology didn't go through adolescence so that's why I am signed up for this psychology class. Okay I guess I won't drop it. Wow really that late? Thank you for your help. I sent them that I am taking the class when I submitted my app should I send it again?

Archived