• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I got it. Did they tell you why you can only see part of it?

I was informed to contact the admissions department regarding any technical issues with the PA program application. Also, this program is waiting to transition into a masters degree, and once they are approved, they will then update the website and send out emails. 

So what's happens now that I've applied? I will have to do a second application because it'll be masters?

Yeah, that was the first question I asked the assistant today and she basically said that they can't release info on the topic at the moment and we'll just have to wait until they are approved and send out emails to all the applicants. I guess those emails will have steps to apply for the masters program. 

You can always call and ask again: 718-270-2324/2325

Tc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I decided to sign onto my application and copy and paste my essay to allow my friend to see it. Long story short, downstate changed their essays in middle of the application process and my essay about why I want to be a pa is no longer there. Anyone else notice this? I'm a little concerned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The application status on the website changed from "screening" to "committee review"

Just an update for yall anxious folk lol

Hey brooklynpa. Thanks for the update. When did you apply? Also did you already complete all your prereqs for the program prior to applying (all coursework and health hours)?

Archived