• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completed application 11/25/15 and I saw updates ranging rom "Application sent to committee" that changed to "background/visa review completed." I got an email from them after sending my updated grades with the Fall 2015 grades saying that their still reviewing my application.

Little nervous. Anyone else can shed light? Btw wondering when interviews and acceptances are offered. Heard from last year that it ranges from Jan - April. Should I Be nervous?

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to those who already received interviews and acceptances! :)

I was wondering if anyone else has heard back about interviews recently?

I submitted mid-November and my application has been under review by the admissions committee since Mid-December but haven't heard anything since.

I know it's just hard! I interviewed the same week! Thinking if I don't hear back this week, I've been wait listed.  It really seems like they are making the decisions much faster this year.  

Think positive!  Have you read the old threads? Looks like they send out acceptances through April. 

Congratulations to all who have been accepted. 

Question for those accepted is this your first or second time applying to the program? 

Hello PA_DREAM this is my first time applying to this program.  I applied last cycle to Sophie Davis, was granted an interview and got wait-listed.  As a backup I decided to start my application for Downstate and took Genetics as my upper division science over the fall and had to retake A&P2 since it was over 8 years old.  I submitted my application 8/25/15, finished the 2 courses over the fall and was granted an interview on 1/27/16.  I was blessed to get offered a seat on 2/12/16.

G.Morning PA_Dream,this was my first time applying.I was constantly checking my status once I had my interview 2/2/2016. For about 5 days it was still with the committee.After, it was sent back to admissions then on 2/12/2016 when I checked (since that was my 10th day and I saw on previous cycles some people heard back by then) my status and that's when I found out I was accepted.

For those accepted, have you received your package in the mail yet?

G.Morning PA_Dream,this was my first time applying.I was constantly checking my status once I had my interview 2/2/2016. For about 5 days it was still with the committee.After, it was sent back to admissions then on 2/12/2016 when I checked (since that was my 10th day and I saw on previous cycles some people heard back by then) my status and that's when I found out I was accepted.

No package  in the mail yet.

Hey LaeBDEe_PA, 

How did you find out you were accepted to the program? 

Archived