• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By Tllehann
      My name is Tessa and I am currently an MA at a dermatology clinic. I am aspiring to be a PA and will be applying during the next cycle. I have worked along side PAs for about 2 years now in dermatology and have experience working in a level 1 ED. However, I am looking for any PA shadow opportunity in Arizona that is not dermatology as I want to branch out and have an understanding of what PAs do in different fields. I live in Glendale but I am willing to travel anywhere in Arizona.
      If you are a PA or know a PA or any open opportunities feel free to reach out to me on here. 
      Thank you! 

• By magboo
      So I finally got a job at my dream hospital!! I am currently working there as a Patient Care Technician/ PCT. However, I will be leaving for PA school next year. I really want to return to this hospital and work as a PA! The problem is that getting a job at my hospital is super competitive. Is there a way for me to ensure/ increase my chances of getting a PA job in this facility in the future?

(Also, what do you guys think of requesting a absense of leave instead of quitting? Can I be able to come back to the hospital to pursue a higher position?)

Thanks in advance!
    • By Riveroll
      Hello,
      I'm looking for PA shadowing opportunities in Dallas, Texas. I'm a 26-year-old Bachelors of Science in Biology graduate from the University of North Texas at Dallas pursuing a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. I moved to Dallas when I was 15 years old from Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico and would like to do something with my life and what a beautiful thing to help people who need it most.

Thank you in advance.
    • By Auraam1
      Hello, 
      My name is Aura Amaris and I am currently working at a Neurology clinic as a medical assistant/scribe. I am currently looking for any Physician Assistant shadowing opportunities near Miami, Florida to gain exposure in the healthcare field and implement my knowledge of the different duties/role of a Physician Assistant. 
      I am looking forward to learning as much as possible and grow in my journey towards becoming a Physician Assistant. If you have any questions or know of any shadowing opportunities available please contact me. 
      The best way to reach me is via email at auraamira25@gmail.com or at my cellphone number: 786-763-6674. 
      Thank you, 
      Aura Amaris. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More