CASPA general questions

This question is for those of you who have either wrote a narrative for CASPA or are in the process. I obviously want to make sure that I answer the question as to why I want to be a PA yet I'm finding that my narrative doesnt mention the PA profession until halfway through my story. I have a Bachelor's in Biology and a Masters in Natural and Applied Science so basically I describe how I came to discover PA school through other not so health related events. I want to convince the admissions committee that I know what it takes to be a PA yet I'm wondering if it's too focused on my past experiences.

Any advice or tips to writing a great essay would be greatly appreciated!

There's actually a whole section of the forum for personal statements.  It may be a better place to look than the part of the forum for PA-Cs already out of school and working.  There's a sticky at the top of the personal statement section about writing the essay.  Good luck to you.

Archived