What time did you guys get your phone calls (central standard time)? The time stamp on your posts says 1:00 am. 

Not yet, I'm tempted to email but I don't want to be annoying if they really are sending them out to everyone today. I do want my feedback from interviewers though - they said we could ask for that right?

Just got it, #11!! I'm not giving up yet! I wonder how far they got last year on the list

Congrats! That's a great spot! Did you ask for it or did they just email you?

Hey y'all!  Congrats to those of you who have gotten acceptance calls/emails!  I'm the VP of the current first year class so I've set up a Facebook account where everyone can start getting in touch with others who are matriculating this June.  There's still time to accept or decline, so it will take a bit more time before we have a complete list for the incoming class, but I wanted to give anyone who's already accepted a head start on getting connected!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/868415076598126/

-Erica, PAS-1

I had a question regarding reapplying. Any tips would be nice! Would you recommend redoing your entire personal statement or make edits when possible. Thanks in advance and congrats to the matriculating class!

I had a question regarding reapplying. Any tips would be nice! Would you recommend redoing your entire personal statement or make edits when possible. Thanks in advance and congrats to the matriculating class!

I know that Professor Fasser mentioned we could get feedback, and I did email them asking about this and Diana let me know the feedback would be given in April. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I thought it would be helpful. I don't plan on redoing my entire personal statement, only making a few reflections about how I did not matriculate on my first round, and how that made my drive to succeed higher

Just got it, #11!! I'm not giving up yet! I wonder how far they got last year on the list

last year they got to #5, or at least the week before classes started that's where they were at

If anyone declines their acceptance or spot on the waitlist, would you mind posting on here to give everyone an idea of where they are? Acceptances off the waitlist won't be announced for two more weeks, but surely a few people will have declined by then. Thanks!

I know that Professor Fasser mentioned we could get feedback, and I did email them asking about this and Diana let me know the feedback would be given in April. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I thought it would be helpful. I don't plan on redoing my entire personal statement, only making a few reflections about how I did not matriculate on my first round, and how that made my drive to succeed higher

Thanks for letting me know! I also plan to not completely redo my personal statement so I'm glad I am not the only one in this boat. Thanks again!