2015 - 2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey y'all!  Congrats to those of you who have gotten acceptance calls/emails!  I'm the VP of the current first year class so I've set up a Facebook account where everyone can start getting in touch with others who are matriculating this June.  There's still time to accept or decline, so it will take a bit more time before we have a complete list for the incoming class, but I wanted to give anyone who's already accepted a head start on getting connected!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/868415076598126/

-Erica, PAS-1

I had a question regarding reapplying. Any tips would be nice! Would you recommend redoing your entire personal statement or make edits when possible. Thanks in advance and congrats to the matriculating class!

I know that Professor Fasser mentioned we could get feedback, and I did email them asking about this and Diana let me know the feedback would be given in April. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I thought it would be helpful. I don't plan on redoing my entire personal statement, only making a few reflections about how I did not matriculate on my first round, and how that made my drive to succeed higher

I know that Professor Fasser mentioned we could get feedback, and I did email them asking about this and Diana let me know the feedback would be given in April. I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I thought it would be helpful. I don't plan on redoing my entire personal statement, only making a few reflections about how I did not matriculate on my first round, and how that made my drive to succeed higher

Thanks for letting me know! I also plan to not completely redo my personal statement so I'm glad I am not the only one in this boat. Thanks again!

Archived