2015 - 2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I'm in Group C and I'm doing the student host program. The students I'm staying with seem really sweet and eager to help so I would recommend doing the program. 

Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for this interview or what they are looking for? I'm really excited but also very nervous because this is the only interview I've gotten this cycle :/

• 2 weeks later...

If someone has an interview invite that they do not plan on attending, please decline it soon and let others have a chance! I still haven't heard back and I'm dying of anxiety! I've been checking these forums everyday!

Acceptance of the interview was due Dec. 30th, so I would assume anyone that wanted to decline has done so, especially now that they are just one week away.

AHHH one week! :D

I think maybe they just call those who are accepted...this guess is based on the fact that Professor Fasser mentioned we can call the office to find out our place on the waitlist.

Then obviously those 40 people have two weeks to accept or reject and as they reject people on the waitlist will get calls.

Archived