2015 - 2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I have some stats questions: how much emphasis does Baylor place on GRE? I have a a 149 quantitative 149 verbal and 4.0 writing score. GPA 3.9 cumulative and 3.8 science. Lots of HCE and volunteer hours. 30 PA shadowing hours. Should I retake the GRE? Any help would be apprexiated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Submitted my application on Monday, hoping to be verified by early next week! I was just waiting on my final transcript to arrive and it was received my CASPA today. Perfect timing! I have also submitted my supplemental application.

Good luck everyone!

I know Baylor has their average/recommended GPA scores on their website. Have you checked those out?

Hi! I have some stats questions: how much emphasis does Baylor place on GRE? I have a a 149 quantitative 149 verbal and 4.0 writing score. GPA 3.9 cumulative and 3.8 science. Lots of HCE and volunteer hours. 30 PA shadowing hours. Should I retake the GRE? Any help would be apprexiated

• 2 weeks later...

Your other stuff like GPA and HCE are awesome! You are for sure competitive, however it does say this on their website-"Applicants must have a minimum score of 153 on the verbal, 144 on the quantitative, and 3.5 on the analytical writing components of the GRE General Test to be competitive with others in the overall applicant pool"

I think it would be worth it to try again, just so that's not what is holding you down!

• 3 weeks later...

You should retake the GRE. They wont even look at your application if you do not have the minimum requirements. 

• 1 month later...

Hey would anyone tell me weather Baylor will accept an application if CASPA hasn't verified it by Sept 1st? I have read in other programs' websites that they will accept CASPA applications as long as they are submitted by the deadline and verified by another specific date but wasn't able to find that on Baylor's site. Thanks!

Per the PAEA Website, it shows that the application has to be submitted by Sept 1st. Not verified.

Hey would anyone tell me weather Baylor will accept an application if CASPA hasn't verified it by Sept 1st? I have read in other programs' websites that they will accept CASPA applications as long as they are submitted by the deadline and verified by another specific date but wasn't able to find that on Baylor's site. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived