2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Congrats on those accepted and good luck for those waiting in limbo! My name is Bryan Danilchuk and I'm the president for the CO 2017 (current first year). I was at most of the interviews and I believe I've met quite a number of you. Hang in there for those waiting, I know the committee is still working.

I wanted to ask whomever created a Facebook group for your Class of 2018, do you mind adding me to the group? I want to add myself and a few first years so you guys will have resources for questions for the upcoming year, i.e., housing options, books, immunizations, etc. We are all here to help you guys, as the class before us did, and you will do for the next incoming class. A pay it forward kind of thing.

Feel free to shoot me a message whenever and I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP. Or once I'm added to your Facebook group, we can chat there! Thanks and good luck!!

Cheers,

Bryan Danilchuk, PA-S1

UTMB President of Class of 2017

Archived