2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone who received interviews!!

My CASPA was verified on July 27 and I haven't received an interview yet :(.

For those that did, was your interview invite through the mySTAR portal or did they send you a separate email?

Also for those who have interviews on Sept. 21, when was your CASPA verified?

THANKS!

That's the same date I was verified. The waiting is making me anxious. Fingers crossed we both hear something this month for an October interview!! :)

Congrats to everyone who received interviews!!

My CASPA was verified on July 27 and I haven't received an interview yet :(.

For those that did, was your interview invite through the mySTAR portal or did they send you a separate email?

Also for those who have interviews on Sept. 21, when was your CASPA verified?

THANKS!

CASPA was verified on 6/24. Sent in UTMB Supplemental and paid on 7/1. You have time yet, my friend!

And received the interview through the email you provided on CASPA. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard back from July 27 verification? I had already submitted my supplemental and payment August 5th.  I've heard back from all my other programs.  Does anyone know if they send out rejection emails or through snail mail? I tried calling the PA department but was told to wait until December..

Has anyone heard back from July 27 verification? I had already submitted my supplemental and payment August 5th. I've heard back from all my other programs. Does anyone know if they send out rejection emails or through snail mail? I tried calling the PA department but was told to wait until December..

I have nearly identical CASPA and supplemental dates as you and I haven't heard a thing either way.

Archived