2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who have interviewed already, how many interviewers did you have throughout the process? Also, did you bring in copies of your transcripts and resume? If so, how many?

We interviewed w 2 faculty members, while we were waiting to be seen we had a chance to speak to some of the 1st and 2nd yr pa students. I only brought one copy of my transcripts and resume and gave them to one person.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So if I was verified on July 21 and haven't heard anything that's probably a bad sign huh?

I don't know what they are looking for!

I had a 4.0, over 2 years of full time work AT UTMB and Shriners, and did just fine on my gre (159, 159) :/

I thought I would at least get an interview but it's feeling like they've probably passed me by now.

I don't exactly know how rolling admission works, but seeing that people verified after me are already being called for interviews is discouraging. ugh

I understand the frustration. I was verified 7/27.  I have heard back from all other programs besides this and got into UNT and have other interviews.  UTMB is more my first choice since I have a newborn and wife near the area.  It seems from last year's thread, people were calling and finding out they had interviews in the following week after receiving no email notification.  

I'm still holding hope we'll hear something whether a rejection or interview by next week for a November slot. Per last years thread people that got verified around late July heard about interviews mid-October.  But it seems people verified in August already got interview invites. 

Hope so - I've seen a lot of "lost" app posts so maybe that's the case. Can't believe I'm hoping they've lost my app!

But I have yet to hear from any of my schools, so fingers crossed.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm out of state, so I figured having UTMB as my first choice made me a long shot for even an interview, but I'm beginning to wonder the same. I haven't heard a single thing from any school, so that's only multiplying my anxiety. I feel your pain! We can hang in there together :)

I had called them couple of weeks ago since I was worried that I hadn't heard anything back. They told me that they don't look at the application based on when they were verified. They are just scattered.

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON RIGHT NOW. This is good news...or at least not bad news!

Archived