2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am part of the bridge program at utmb( RRT to PA-C). This is my third semester and i have an interview on June 29th. My overall GPA is a 3.0, my pre req GPA is 3.37 , my science is 2.7 and my UTMB RT GPA is 3.8. MY GRE score is 303 combined. Lets see how this goes! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll also be there on the 21st! It's very exciting to have been extended this honor! My CASPA was verified late May.

I also received an interview for the 21st. Is it normal for them to not allow rescheduling? My CASPA was verified on May 29th. Good luck everyone and I can't wait to meet you guys.

Hi guys! I also received an interview invitation this morning around 11:30 for an interview on Friday, August 21st!! Can't wait to meet some of y'all. My CASPA was verified on June 3rd and submitted my Mystar shortly after.

I received an interview offer for Friday, Aug 21 today through email. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, guys. And good luck to you all! Please come back & update your interview experience later. Thank you.

For those that have received interview invites, did you receive an email saying that your application had been forwarded to the PA department for review? On the application timeline on the website, it lists this step, but I haven't received anything. I contacted the admissions office and asked them, but they weren't helpful.

Thanks!

Nope! I didn't receive anything like that. I was interviewed today and accepted this afternoon! AH! Best of luck to you all!

For those that have received interview invites, did you receive an email saying that your application had been forwarded to the PA department for review? On the application timeline on the website, it lists this step, but I haven't received anything. I contacted the admissions office and asked them, but they weren't helpful.

Thanks!

Hey everybody! I created a Facebook group for those interviewing, accepted and /or attending the UTMB PA program starting in 2016. The group name is "UTMB PA Class Of 2018"... It should be searchable and open to anyone to join

Congrats to everyone who got accepted already! I got an invitation for interview Sept 21st at UTMB. To those who've been accepted, any helpful advice or "i wish I knew...?" To those still waiting, anyone else joining me that day?

Congrats! When was your application verified by CASPA? I'm trying not to stress myself out because I think my application was in quite a bit later than everyone that's interviewed so far.

Wow I can't believe yall heard back so soon! I'm still crossing my fingers for an interview invite. I hope everyone was really impressed by the school. I'm from Texas but live in SC right now, it would be nice to be closer to my family again.

Archived