2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received an email from UTMB giving me access to the supplemental application. This took about 2 weeks to receive. It is very short and easy to fill out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received this email today!

• 2 weeks later...

I am part of the bridge program at utmb( RRT to PA-C). This is my third semester and i have an interview on June 29th. My overall GPA is a 3.0, my pre req GPA is 3.37 , my science is 2.7 and my UTMB RT GPA is 3.8. MY GRE score is 303 combined. Lets see how this goes! 

I am part of the bridge program at utmb( RRT to PA-C). This is my third semester and i have an interview on June 29th. My overall GPA is a 3.0, my pre req GPA is 3.37 , my science is 2.7 and my UTMB RT GPA is 3.8. MY GRE score is 303 combined. Lets see how this goes! 

Hello Koobideh. You program sounds interesting. Is it the only bridge program like that in Texas?

Hello Koobideh. You program sounds interesting. Is it the only bridge program like that in Texas?

Yes. As far as I know it is. They pick top 4 students for an interview and then 2 get selected to go to UTMB PA. You just have to work for one year as an RT. 

This is my first time applying to UTMB, and I am not familiar with the STAR portal. Can someone please advise me on how to navigate this, and where we look for updates regarding our application? I would greatly appreciate it :) 

Under the main menu click on campus solutions. This will pull up another page with a link for the student center. That's where I was able to update my information and see the status of my application. There is also a place with a to do list if you have anything you still need to turn in. I'm guessing the student center is where they will notify us if we get an interview or acceptance but I'm not sure because this is my first time applying also! 

• 3 weeks later...

havr they started to send out the interview invites ? Koobideh

I got accepted upon completion of the rt program. I graduate august 2016 and i have to work one year as an rt. I start pa school july 2017! let me know if you have any questions.  My overall GPA is a 3.0, my pre req GPA is 3.37 , my science is 2.7 and my UTMB RT GPA is 3.8. MY GRE score is 303 combined. I was an officer in a couple organizations and shadowed a pa and have multiple hours of volunteer service. I also have hands on health care experience as an RT student. 

Archived