2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been delayed because many of the faculty were gone a week for a conference, then we had finals (which I don't think they meet during), then we had a week break. I don't know when they are meeting, but I'd expect your response soon seeing as you are almost at the 6wk mark.

Thank you for this information! I appreciate it.

I just had my interview on Friday, 12/11, and I just received my acceptance email! WOW!!! They told us 6-8 weeks, maybe 4. This is going to be a tough one, as I'm trying to decide between here and another school! Good luck to everyone else that is still waiting to hear back and waiting to interview!!!!!

I just had my interview on Friday, 12/11, and I just received my acceptance email! WOW!!! They told us 6-8 weeks, maybe 4. This is going to be a tough one, as I'm trying to decide between here and another school! Good luck to everyone else that is still waiting to hear back and waiting to interview!!!!!

Gratz man! Make the choice that feels the best for you.

Archived