2015-2016 Cycle

Thanks to those that answered about the groups! JoshSanDiegoCA, I stayed at the Stay Inn at Lombard - it's pretty cheap (I think I paid like $65/night) and pretty close to MWU (5-10 minute drive). Honestly I rented a car at O'Hare, but I heard of other people calling taxis. There may be a shuttle; it's worth asking the hotel staff if you don't want to rent a car. If you want to go the car rental route it's worth looking into Alamo at O'Hare, since I managed to find a car rental for fairly cheap (though I think I lucked out haha). Renting a car will also help with driving to the subway if you want to visit Chicago, and you can park in the subway lot for $5 at Forest Park (end of the blue line). O'Hare is also only like 20-25 minutes away from the Stay Inn and from campus :) 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone made a fb group for accepted students, or is that something the president of the class before us does later on? I can't remember, but I'd love to see who my future classmates are! I put my deposit down last week ☺️ Getting so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed Oct. 2nd and was accepted the 21st! How long do you have to accept the offer after it is offered? I tried to figure it out in the matriculation agreement but was unable to determine how long I have (Not submitting right away for monetary reasons). Does anyone else who was accepted know the time frame?

I interviewed Oct. 2nd and was accepted the 21st! How long do you have to accept the offer after it is offered? I tried to figure it out in the matriculation agreement but was unable to determine how long I have (Not submitting right away for monetary reasons). Does anyone else who was accepted know the time frame?

I interviewed 9/18, was accepted 9/22, and my deadline was 10/19. If you log onto your MWU student portal, you should see the deadline listed in red under the accepted student checklist. If not, I would e-mail Mr Laken and ask. I emailed him a question and he responded super quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived