2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm scheduled to interview September 18th! It's my first ever PA school interview and I'm incredibly nervous. Any tips for the interview from current students? How it's structured, what you wish you had known, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Got an interview offer yesterday for 10/30. CASPA verified on 8/28. Let me know if anyone is going to the interview on the 30th as well. Good luck!

Stats:

Overall GPA: 3.78

Science GPA: 3.78

HCE: 450 Volunteer and working as an EMT currently

GRE: 156 verbal, 152 quantitative, 5.0 analytical 

Letters: Professors, work, PA

Help! Does anyone who has interviewed remember the name of the woman who did the introduction and admissions wrap up along with Ms Holland?! Please ????????

Also, for those who haven't interviewed, it was way more relaxed than I had anticipated! So don't freak out :) I was still super nervous because it was my first ever PA school interview, but my interviewers were pretty awesome. It felt more like a conversation than anything else.

They told us (on 9/18) it would take 4-6 weeks. I know an alum who got a call 2 days after her interview, but she graduated over 4 years ago. A student I met on interview day said that happened to only one person in their class (that they knew of).

Archived