2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those interviewing on October 27, I'll be driving up from Southern California (Ventura County) if anyone wants to carpool. I went to an interview at UC Davis recently, and there were plenty of us that could have potentially carpooled, so send me a message if you're interested!

I interviewed on October 21. The interview consisted of MMI, group interview, and a couple of individual writing activities. All I can is that the questions were designed to really asses who you are and your motivations for wanting to become a PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed on October 21. The interview consisted of MMI, group interview, and a couple of individual writing activities. All I can is that the questions were designed to really asses who you are and your motivations for wanting to become a PA

Thanks so much ! Basic questions I'm guessing? Or were there situations presented ?

Congrats to everyone else who received the interview! I interviewed on 10/20/15 as well and the students, PA and MPH faculty are amazing and truly welcoming. Just a note to those who have interviewed already, it is great that we are providing insight to those who are scheduled to interview, but lets keep in mind that students and faculty members browse through these forums as well. I believe it is important to keep the integrity of the interview process. My advice to those would be to go in with a collaborative mind and be comfortable with yourself. Good luck to all of us!! 

Juniortech-I also just received a call yesterday for the Nov. 3 interview. I was really surprised and it is right around the corner! For anyone wondering-I received confirmation of my file being complete on Sep. 2 and had also anxiously been waiting since then. Have hope and be patient! :)

Congratulations and good luck. I'm curious how you know acceptances have gone out?

I'm one of those anxiously waiting to hear.

The director told us at the 10/27 interview that they have started to send out acceptances (and will continue to do so on a weekly basis). She said 2-4 weeks would be the most likely timeframe.

She also said if you were struggling to make a decision about another school because you were waiting to hear back after your interview from Touro, give them a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived