Hey kleds, did you hear back today? I Interviewed 9/29 and haven't heard anything back yet.

I heard I was accepted 10/1, 2 days after I interviewed 

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that I was offered an interview for the Atlantic City campus yesterday. I will be declining as I have already committed to another program, but wanted to let you guys know that they are still reviewing applicants for the AC campus!

In the email it also said that the Philadelphia campus was already full.

Best of luck everyone

I was offered a spot at the NJ campus! I'm really excited about it but I asked them about the Philadelphia campus because I have free housing there and they said it was full. Does anyone know if they do let you switch if a position opens up? ​

Does anyone have an idea how full their class is for the Class of 2018? More specifically, are they interviewing for the wait list spots at this point or are they still filling out the Atlantic campus class?

I just received an interview invite for feb 10th today. I chose the Atlantic city campus as number one but I can't tell based on the email which campus they're interviewing me for, anyone have any idea how many seats are left in either class?

Received an invite to interview at the NJ campus on Feb 10th but I will be declining. The email states "Currently, our Philadelphia campus is full and we will be interviewing for the New Jersey campus or the waitlist."