• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called Phil U today to see what was going on as I interviewed on 8/11 and still had not heard back either way. The coordinator said that I was indeed on the wait-list and that only acceptance and rejection emails had gone out so far and that those on the wait-list should be notified by Friday. She said if it meant anything to me that I was pretty much at the top of the wait-list and that last year all wait-listed applicants eventually were called for seats in the program. I respectfully declined my place on the wait-list as I have already been accepted to my first-choice program, I hope this opens up an opportunity for one of you :)

Best of Luck! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone from the September interviews heard anything?

I emailed them because it had been 2 weeks since I heard anything. She said they still haven't made a decision yet and our session (I was end of Sept) will take 2-4 weeks to hear back. Hopefully not 2 more to go haha

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 9/30 and while I am extremely grateful to have been accepted, I have thought long and hard and will be accepting a spot in one of my top programs instead. I hope this opens up a spot for someone who has Phila U as one of their top programs. Good luck to everyone with all of your endeavors.

Archived