• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im pursuing an M.Ed in curriculum and instruction :) 

PhilaU is the BEST. I loved this interview. Professor Rackover is so fun and kind. I was myself through and through. I didn't even know how to answer one of their questions, and I said I did not know what to say. Just be honest and yourself! 

For those who interviewed this week, do you guys mind letting us know how it went? Thank you!

I interviewed on Monday. Everybody was very nice and there were a lot of students there who were very honest and answered any questions. You were broken up into groups and had a Q and A session with students and a faculty member, an interview that was about 40-50 minutes with a faculty member and student and theyhad a list of questions to ask you, and a tour by a group of students. They were all very nice and this made me feel better: Philly U used all of their waitlist last cycle so even if you are waitlisted, there is a high chance of still getting in! They were very honest and upfront and basically said that they do a first come first serve basis but the waitlist is also a good place to be.

I interviewed on Monday. Everybody was very nice and there were a lot of students there who were very honest and answered any questions. You were broken up into groups and had a Q and A session with students and a faculty member, an interview that was about 40-50 minutes with a faculty member and student and theyhad a list of questions to ask you, and a tour by a group of students. They were all very nice and this made me feel better: Philly U used all of their waitlist last cycle so even if you are waitlisted, there is a high chance of still getting in! They were very honest and upfront and basically said that they do a first come first serve basis but the waitlist is also a good place to be.

For those who interviewed this week, do you guys mind letting us know how it went? Thank you!

It went well. Basically just as Volley27 said. I was however a little disheartened to learn that they only had about 15 seats left for the Philly Program location as this was the site I really wanted to go to. Faculty and student were so kind and really made everyone feel at ease through out the day.  

I think they take the whole group who interviewed in august and send out the letters at the same time. Since the last August group interviewed Tuesday last week, I would think we would be getting letters sometime next week (they said it would take about 2 weeks).

Archived