• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear that. What are your stats if you don't mind sharing? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is part of what the rejection letter said...

We evaluate each student on an individual basis to determine the ability of that student to have a successful academic experience at Philadelphia University.

In order for an applicant to be successfully granted an interview, the following application components have been evaluated as a whole and in context of all other applications received:

• Total cumulative GPA and total science GPA must be 3.25 as calculated by CASPA
  • Quality and amount of health care experience
  • Personal essay
  • Letters of recommendation

•  

I have good grades from the past few years but when I was in college 15 years ago I didn't do so great, so my combined GPA is below 3.25. I am guessing that is what got me eliminated. 

Just got a rejection email from PU this evening. Hopefully that is not indicative of the other programs I applied to :( Good luck to everyone else!

When was your application verified if you don't mind me asking?

Just got a rejection email from PU this evening. Hopefully that is not indicative of the other programs I applied to :( Good luck to everyone else!

When was your application verified if you don't mind me asking?

Here is part of what the rejection letter said...

•  
I have good grades from the past few years but when I was in college 15 years ago I didn't do so great, so my combined GPA is below 3.25. I am guessing that is what got me eliminated.

I got the same exact letter of rejection. I have a 3.22 so I am assuming this is why as well. Worth a shot, bummer. Stay optimistic!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived