2015-2016 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Good luck on your interviews! Were you guys contacted through email or phone call?

No phone call, just got an email.

Good luck and congrats guys! When were you verified if you don't mind me asking?

I applied on May 20 and got verified on May 22. Good luck to everyone! 

Got an email on Monday inviting me to interview July 29 and I had to call and confirm my receipt of the email at my earliest convenience. I left a VM for the graduate admissions director yesterday (I was at work all day Monday) as instructed, however, I haven't received any further correspondence from the program. Has anyone else had a similar issue? 

Got an email on Monday inviting me to interview July 29 and I had to call and confirm my receipt of the email at my earliest convenience. I left a VM for the graduate admissions director yesterday (I was at work all day Monday) as instructed, however, I haven't received any further correspondence from the program. Has anyone else had a similar issue? 

I also called to confirm today and got their answering machine. I didn't leave a message as I plan to try calling back. I would just keep calling them even if you left a message. 

I left a message yesterday, I'm guessing she's either not in or just checking our names off as we respond and they plan to send another email once they've heard back from everyone. I may try calling again tomorrow, or possibly respond to the email to see if I have better luck. 

so I received an email confirmation today about the interview. it's two 1:1 faculty: "Each candidate will be interviewed by two different faculty members in a one-on-one setting. You will also be asked to participate in a group activity and complete two writing samples in response to ethics based questions. You do not need to prepare any materials in advance. If you have updates to your application (additional prerequisite coursework or patient care hours), please bring these update " 

any one have any idea how the interviews are? What the group activity or two writings samples are? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I also got accepted (interviewed 7/29) and congrats to those who got accepted too :) I was wondering if there were any current students out there who could message me about financial aid and loans. now that i got accepted, i'm trying to figure out how i'm going to pay for the $110,000 (yikes!) I had called the fianancial aid office and they told me that i should fill out the FAFSA form in Jan 2016 since students will get max $10,000 from just signing up. I was wondering if that was true and if every student gets that amount. also, to share the info, he also told me to check out private loans at www.elmselect.com. Any currents students out there can give me advice on how to pay for the tuition? lol

Hi everyone! I also got accepted (interviewed 7/29) and congrats to those who got accepted too :) I was wondering if there were any current students out there who could message me about financial aid and loans. now that i got accepted, i'm trying to figure out how i'm going to pay for the $110,000 (yikes!) I had called the fianancial aid office and they told me that i should fill out the FAFSA form in Jan 2016 since students will get max $10,000 from just signing up. I was wondering if that was true and if every student gets that amount. also, to share the info, he also told me to check out private loans at www.elmselect.com. Any currents students out there can give me advice on how to pay for the tuition? lol

Just out of curiosity, what does that 110k include? When I did my research I saw that DeSales was one of the cheaper schools but I could have old information. I'm assuming that the 110k encompasses more than just tuition but how did you get to that number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived