I just got verified yesterday morning. What happens next? Does Caspa update us when the school has received our application or do they just get it once verified anyway? Anyone know how long it takes to hear about a supplemental application after being verified? 

Chatham sent me an email yesterday stating they had received my application which was a week and a half after submitting it with CASPA. I also didn't do a supplemental application with Chatham so I'm not sure how they do that. I interviewed there last year, good luck guys!

Julie, did they not do a supplemental last year either and you still got an interview? Anyone heard anything from them? It seems like it's been a while.

I didn't do a supplemental application last year and was never asked to do one and still got an interview. Also I received my interview invite on September 4 for an interview on October 11 so I'm not sure how early they start sending out interview invites but the first interview date is in October

I was verified 7/13 and haven't heard anything yet, but if Julie's took 1.5 weeks I'm not going to stress about it. Good luck everyone!

I submitted everything back in May and just now got an email confirming that they have everything they need. Anyone else experience this ?

I submitted everything back in May and just now got an email confirming that they have everything they need. Anyone else experience this ?

I got an email about a week ago saying that they will be having interviews on Oct 17 and Dec 5, and that they would let me know if I'm invited for an interview later on. 

I received an interview invite today for October 17th! CASPA verified July 13, confirmation I was complete at Chatham on Sept 9th.

I'll be going there for an interview that day also! Do you live in state? I'm flying in from Florida.

I'll be going there for an interview that day also! Do you live in state? I'm flying in from Florida.

I have an afternoon slot. I'm not in state, I"m flying in Friday in the afternoon, if anyone wants to get together for dinner or drinks Friday night that could be fun :)

It is, but I will probably decline the invite because I've been accepted somewhere else already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome congrats!!! Do you mind me asking where you were accepted?

I have an afternoon slot. I'm not in state, I"m flying in Friday in the afternoon, if anyone wants to get together for dinner or drinks Friday night that could be fun :)

I haven't booked my flight or hotel yet but depending on when I get in Friday I would be totally down to meet up!

I didn't do a supplemental application last year and was never asked to do one and still got an interview. Also I received my interview invite on September 4 for an interview on October 11 so I'm not sure how early they start sending out interview invites but the first interview date is in October

Do you mind me asking what the interview process was like?

I haven't booked my flight or hotel yet but depending on when I get in Friday I would be totally down to meet up!

Cool let me know! The cheapest hotel I could find is by the airport (Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, 45 min from campus haha, but that works with an afternoon interview!) however I'll be getting a rental car, so I'm pretty mobile.

Has anyone gotten an email from Chatham U asking them to provide tax return information to the admissions department for review and verification of being economically disadvantaged?

Cool let me know! The cheapest hotel I could find is by the airport (Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, 45 min from campus haha, but that works with an afternoon interview!) however I'll be getting a rental car, so I'm pretty mobile.

I just double checked and mine is a morning interview 11am-3pm. Not sure if will be able to meet up Friday night :/ I'll definitely have to check out that hotel. Still not sure if I'm using public transportation or getting a rental.