2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want to speculate as to whether or not all the calls have gone out? Will we be receiving some kind of rejection letter/email? This was my first interview and I'm not sure how it should work...Thanks. To those who already received acceptances, did you update any info after the interview (eg shadowing, hc hours, grades)? Thanks again, and congrats to you all.

Anyone want to speculate as to whether or not all the calls have gone out? Will we be receiving some kind of rejection letter/email? This was my first interview and I'm not sure how it should work...Thanks. To those who already received acceptances, did you update any info after the interview (eg shadowing, hc hours, grades)? Thanks again, and congrats to you all.

I think today might be the last call day (if Julie is correct on the 3 day period) since they started calling on Wednesday. Emails usually come out after the calls are done. Good luck!

The first year student that was showing us around during interview day actually talked about that. He said all the bad press came when they tried to open an extension of the program in puerto Rico which wasn't resourced very well. My impression was there was never any problems with the main campus. It sounds like an established program that's been around for longer than a lot of other schools and has accreditation continued status with high PANCE pass rates which is most important. Definitely want to pay attention to any red flags but I honestly don't think it sounds like there's anything to worry about

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived