2015-2016 Cycle

We were there from 8-1:15. That's the schedule for each interview date I believe. The interview went incredibly well, better than I could have imagined- but I got one comment at the end that led me to believe I won't be accepted :/ but it's ok! It was my very first interview and application cycle, so I'm just stoked that it went so well. Also none of the questions were from left field. All very generic, "why PA" type of questions :)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ACCEPTED!!!! :) Congrats to everyone else who got the phone call and best of luck to those still waiting and with upcoming interviews!!! So excited. I didn't even get to answer the call as I was working at the time. Probably for the best, I most likely would have screamed from excitement. Lol.

Congrats everyone, I'm sure you all solidly deserve it. I am SO happy to know that your hard work paid off. :) My hard work will pay off someday... just maybe not this year.  More importantly, I am SO stoked that you all got to experience the excitement of being accepted. I couldn't even imagine how I'd handle it, it is SUCH a big deal. Enjoy the feeling, dwell on it, swim in it. Jump up and down everyday! :))))))

Has anyone actually heard of anyone actually being accepted from committee hold? It seems like such a fat chance...

Tbourdon- Keep your hopes up! The fact that you got a last-minute interview invite, then spun that around for a committee hold at a very well-respected program says you're a quality candidate. I'm not sure about Pacific U, but with the growing number of programs, I've heard of even top 10 ranked programs going eight deep into their wait lists.

No, I was wondering the same thing. I couldn't find one on Facebook. Maybe it's time to start one? I'd like to meet everyone!

I just reactivated my Facebook for the first time in like 3 years haha. I am not really sure how to make a group page... Do you know how to do this?

Or if anyone else knows, it would be great if you could make one. I am excited to meet everyone!! May is only 6 months away!

I'm definitely game for the Facebook group.  In an email they sent once receipt of the deposit was confirmed, a student forum for accepted students was mentioned.  Not exactly how the forum works or how to access it yet.  Utilizing both resources might be a good idea so that no one is missed.  

Archived