FLORIDA - Keiser University

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gator11 I interviewed in July and was accepted. The faculty and staff are very warm and inviting so there's nothing to worry about. I won't disclose any of the process because that would be unfair to those who were not able to prepare, but just be able to talk about yourself as an applicant and remember the process is as much about getting to know if the program is a good fit for you. Get to know the faculty and enjoy your time with the fellow applicants who may be your classmates. Best of luck!

Hi guys congratulations to all of those you who are accepted!!! I am interviewing on Sept. 11 and I was wondering if anyone that interviewed could tell me if the interview process has a writing section? I have done multiple interviews were they incorporate a writing section and it is usually what makes me the most nervous. 

Thank you so much your help! :)

Hi guys congratulations to all of those you who are accepted!!! I am interviewing on Sept. 11 and I was wondering if anyone that interviewed could tell me if the interview process has a writing section? I have done multiple interviews were they incorporate a writing section and it is usually what makes me the most nervous. 

Thank you so much your help! :)

Congrats on your interview! Do you mind sharing your application submission date? 

Archived