2015-2016 Application Cycle

Hi Everyone,

My name is Wiley. I will be interviewing on January 15 in Pocatello. I am very excited! I was wondering if those of you that have interviewed had any advice to help it go well?

What do you like about ISU's PA program?

What do you dislike?

If you could go back and ask them one question, what would you ask?

Good luck to you all!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi There,

My name is Lisa and I have been invited to an interview scheduled for this Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 10:00 AM in Meridian. I will be flying in on Tuesday and was wondering if anyone else has an interview scheduled for the 13th. We could maybe meet Tuesday night for dinner. It is always nice to see a familair face on the day of the interview.

• 2 weeks later...

Fallbaby, the meridian campus is attached to a high school. I did not get the opportunity to see the Caldwell campus. I think both places have their pros and cons. Meridian students have no windows and are in the same room all day long. 

Haha. Unfortunately all campuses are stuck in the same class all day long. The only exception would be during fall semester for anatomy lab. It's true, Meridian does not have windows, Caldwell does, Pocatello won't once the remodel is completed this summer. All the facilities are nice, you can go outside during your brief breaks between lecture. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far! Is there anyone who has been offered a seat in Meridian that is declining? I was accepted in Caldwell but am hoping to be able to attend in Meridian to be closer to where we will be living. Either way though, I am so excited to start this new journey!

• 1 year later...
On 7/16/2015 at 3:22 PM, Thirteen44 said:

Just got the email asking me to apply to the graduate school and send all of my transcripts and GRE scores etc. Oddly they said they didn't receive my GRE from CASPA, but it's on the application. I thought I sent it to them separately but I'll have to check.

Apparently the graduate school and the PA program don't really talk to eachother. You can call them and request they pull it from your CASPA application but in my experience, it's been a little messy

Archived