2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my invite last Friday and have not received the scheduling call. Has anyone just called Ann to schedule? I was thinking about doing that but did not want to be too pushy. How long did you have to wait after the email to schedule?

I got my invite on a Friday also. They called me on Thursday late afternoon. It's not Ann who calls you so I would wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently my phone is typing all kinds of things! :) still excited! I'm flying in and flying out really quick! How were your guys interviews!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole interview process was great.  We were met by some very friendly and casual students who broke the ice nicely while we waited for the process to begin.  The interviews were very quick and everyone was extremely friendly. 

After seeing the atmosphere that everyone creates there, I am even more eager to be offered a seat!  Fingers crossed and best of luck on your interview.

I received an interview invite a few days ago, how long does it usually take to receive a call to schedule?

Hi, I have the same question you had several days ago. I received my email invite on 11/8, but still have not heard from the school. Just wondering if ISU called you yet? 

• 2 weeks later...

I know from current students that in the past early offers were made if your file score was about 10.1 or higher (that's a rough idea). 

Ann did tell us we could email for our actual ranking.  I did that and received my new file score after the interview which broke down how it was compiled and how I scored at the interview.  I got an update today after the last round of interviews they did.  She said that they have made 12 offers and told me where I rank on the in-review list and when I could check back for an update. 

Best of luck everyone, I know the waiting is torture!  It will be worth it though.

Hey guys, I'm a current student here in Pocatello.  Hang in there!  I remember exactly how you all feel.  I interviewed in November last year and was accepted in February.  Ann is amazing at keeping you all informed.  If you're obsessive and good with math (like me), you can keep track of your files score, interviews completed, and seats left to calculate your odds of getting an offer.  For me, there was a point in January when I was mathematically guaranteed a spot even before they offered it to me.    Anyways, I love this program.  I was offered a spot at a more prestigious school off the alternate list late in the cycle, but I am so happy that I chose ISU.  Everything BennyD has said previously is right on the mark.  Good luck everyone!

Congrats, WMui54!

Do we have to email Ann in order to obtain our post-interview file score? Or do they post our interview score on moodle? I am also 'In Review'. Good luck everyone! 

just email Ann and she will be happy to give you the score.  She's great at keeping you updated.  

Archived