North Carolina: High Point University

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Hopefully soon! It's almost time to reapply for next year and I'm going to try and work on my GRE score so maybe I will get an interview sooner in the cycle then we did with High Point. But Congrats to everyone that got on the active list!! It's exciting!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much! They called and said that someone had just given up their spot in the class due to personal circumstances and that they would like to offer a position to me. They also emailed right after they called. I hope you get in too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could tell me when they began taking from the wait list last year and how many students they went through on the list, thanks!

It's an "active list" which means they are actively accepting off of it the same time they are giving out acceptances. I know someone who was put on the list last year and was accepted just a few days later. They also pulled from the active list up until a week before classes. As for a number of people on the active list I am not sure. I would imagine it's probably the same size as their class, maybe even a little more. Don't lose hope, it will all work out for the best! 

Archived