North Carolina: High Point University

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! I just wanted to start a thread for High Point prospective PA students! I plan on applying and would love to get other people's perspectives and knowledge of this new program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much!!!

I just graduated from undergrad in May with a 4.0 GPA, GRE verbal 160, quantitative 157, writing 5.0.

Was also involved in undergraduate research for 2 years and ran cross country/track for 3.

About 1000 hours hands on care hours and 50 shadowing PAs. I'm working as a medical assistant right now!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks so much!!!

I just graduated from undergrad in May with a 4.0 GPA, GRE verbal 160, quantitative 157, writing 5.0.

Was also involved in undergraduate research for 2 years and ran cross country/track for 3.

About 1000 hours hands on care hours and 50 shadowing PAs. I'm working as a medical assistant right now!

Thanks for sharing! I really appreciate it! I'm still crossing my fingers over here!

How did the interviews go? I remember reading on their website that any High Point graduate that meets the prerequisites for the program are guaranteed an interview. Did you have any in your group?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived