2015-2016 Application Cycle -UC Davis

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I emailed the school about two weeks after my application was verified to make sure they have received it, since I hadn't heard from them and they replied back: "Your application has been received and listed as verified. Thank you, The Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing." So unless you have emailed them personally, I don't know if they send out notifications that they've received each individual application.

Hey everyone, my name is Tenesha and this is my first time applying to UC Davis. My number one choice is UW MEDEX and I chose UC Davis because they have a similar mission. I submitted my application in July 10th, it was verified by July 23rd. It is verified after the deadline, but I think UC just requires it be submitted to CASPA by the 15th. However, I haven't gotten any sort of email or anything from UC Davis, so I am a little nervous!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, my name is Tenesha and this is my first time applying to UC Davis. My number one choice is UW MEDEX and I chose UC Davis because they have a similar mission. I submitted my application in July 10th, it was verified by July 23rd. It is verified after the deadline, but I think UC just requires it be submitted to CASPA by the 15th. However, I haven't gotten any sort of email or anything from UC Davis, so I am a little nervous!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Based on last year's forum, I think they send out emails by September.

No updates for me:(

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Just spoke with them today. They said that due to the number of applicants, CASPA is delayed (no surprise there), and they have extended their deadline to accommodate applications still needing to be verified. She said that confirmation emails will be sent mid month to applicants who have submitted. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! My name is Ryan and I'm a first year PA student here at UC Davis. You probably won't hear anything until mid September at the earliest so don't stress! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have =] Best of luck to all of you and hope to see some of you next year!

Hey Ryan, thanks for offering your help. How is life at UC Davis? Were you an in-state or out-of-state student?

Archived