2015-2016 Application Cycle -UC Davis

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rainy,

I was wondering the same thing... especailly with their application deadline fast approaching.  I had emailed them a few questions about their program and timing and this was part of the response I received: "Interviews are conducted in the fall, the supplemental application is submitted at the end of the year, and final decisions are made within the first few months of the following year."

They are very quick to respond to emails!  Let me know if you find anything out... and good luck (I see we are applying to a couple of the same programs - awesome!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings again Everyone!

I was caspa verified 5/23.

I called the program to see if all my application materials were received and was told that they do not have the capacity to answer questions about individual applicants, which I totally understand.

It's unique how each individual program operates; some send you emails confirming receipt, some actually call you to say hey we are missing your GREs, and others keep you in suspense ))).

Does anyone know how many spots UCD has? I know that PA and NP students share courses and really understand one another's roles. I've heard 15, but I can't even remember where I got that figure.

Anyways, the deadline is fast approaching, and I enjoying learning from all of you!

Archived