• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I know a bunch of us keep asking for a face book page so I just created on for st. Croix!! Please only join if you have been accepted and your intentions are to attend. I personally am excited to meet you guys. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1041180512582082/

If that doesn't work you can search Barry Stx pa 2018 or message me and I can find you.

It's still relatively early in Barry's interview cycle, the forum posts from the past few years show people being accepted as late as February! I don't think anyone should be giving up hope yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that a follow up email they sent following the actual interview offer email? Or did it say that you would be interviewing for a wait list spot in the actual email offering you the interview? I got an email offer to interview last week for October 23 or October 30 and chose October 30. It didn't say anything about the class being filled. That's good to know, so thank you!

Was that a follow up email they sent following the actual interview offer email? Or did it say that you would be interviewing for a wait list spot in the actual email offering you the interview? I got an email offer to interview last week for October 23 or October 30 and chose October 30. It didn't say anything about the class being filled. That's good to know, so thank you!

My interview is for this Friday 10/23 in St. Pete. I was initially sent just an invite a few weeks back and then today received another email that the interview is now for a spot on the wait list.

Interviewed 10/16 and offered a seat at st Petersburg campus 10/21. I am so excited to be a part of this program and look forward to meeting everyone! Is there a Facebook page for the st Pete campus yet?

Hi Sandra, I interviewed the same day as you and got accepted! Are you by the chance the redhead with the ponytail??

Hi Sandra, I interviewed the same day as you and got accepted! Are you by the chance the redhead with the ponytail??

Hey guys! Would you mind giving me some insight into the interview day? Mine is coming up and Barry is one of my top schools so I'm super nervous!

Archived