Just got my interview invite this morning and picked the October 23rd slot at Miami Shores! So excited! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my interview invite this morning and picked the October 23rd slot at Miami Shores! So excited! :)Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What campus and when were you verified? Thanks.

What campus and when were you verified? Thanks.

Miami shores. I was verified 7/24

Can anyone chime in and let me know how long after your CASPA was verified did Barry contact you for an interview? And did they email you? I'm patiently waiting for a call or email! Thanks! 

@SoFlo I was CASPA verified on 7/8. Barry emailed me 7/28 telling me they'd received everything and my app was being reviewed, I was invited for an interview on 8/20, interview 9/25, and was accepted 9/29. All contact is done through email. Hope this helps :) Good luck!

I got my interview invite for Miami Shores last week, scheduled for 10/23, but will be declining now b/c I got into my first choice school this week. I hope that opens up a spot for one of you, good luck to everyone!!!

• Upvote 1

Hello, all! I was wondering if anyone has made a Facebook page/group for the St. Pete campus yet?

• Upvote 2

I interviewed at Miami Shores on 9/11 and still have not heard back... They told us we would hear something within 3 weeks.  Anyone else in a similar situation?

I am in the same situation from St. Croix 9/11. I honestly think we are waitlisted because they should have told us something by now.. maybe they are waiting for all the deposits from the accepted applicants? If we were rejected I think they would have told us by now. Just my opinion. I'm planning on calling them on Monday because I'm getting impatient!!

I'm in the same boat for St. Pete campus. Called and they said they have 3-5 weeks to tell us anything. At this point, no news is good news! At least it's not a rejection!

• Upvote 1

I received an interview invite today for the St. Pete Campus. Any last minute advice or insight on the interview process? It is one of my top choice schools. Thank you in advance!

The interview process was very relaxed ; you do an info session using the videoconferencing so you see other campuses as well. Then you do a short tour and the group interview and individual interview were short as well. You also see a class in process so you can see how the lectures work. Then a financial presentation at the end ! It was very relaxed and everyone was friendly!

The interview process was very relaxed ; you do an info session using the videoconferencing so you see other campuses as well. Then you do a short tour and the group interview and individual interview were short as well. You also see a class in process so you can see how the lectures work. Then a financial presentation at the end ! It was very relaxed and everyone was friendly!

Thank you so much for responding. I'm glad to hear that. How are the group interviews? How many students typically involved in the group interview portion? Are the individual interviews just yourself and one of the faculty? Thank you again. 

Thank you so much for responding. I'm glad to hear that. How are the group interviews? How many students typically involved in the group interview portion? Are the individual interviews just yourself and one of the faculty? Thank you again.

They were fine, we had four people total in the group interview and they ask a question and you just discuss it. The individual interview was just me and one faculty member and it lasted maybe ten minutes ! They do feed you lunch too!

• Upvote 1

They were fine, we had four people total in the group interview and they ask a question and you just discuss it. The individual interview was just me and one faculty member and it lasted maybe ten minutes ! They do feed you lunch too!

That doesn't sound too bad. I'm so excited. Did they give you any indication of how many seats they still have available?

I also received the wait list email today, 10/13!  (Interviewed at Miami Shores on 9/11.)  Fingers crossed that I can get off the list and into a seat quickly!  Does anyone know any more information about the wait list process other than that we could be offered a seat any time between now and the start of classes?

Hello, all! I was wondering if anyone has made a Facebook page/group for the St. Pete campus yet?

I would love to know as well! I just got my acceptance email today for St. Pete!

I was wait listed as well... Seems like the program has a large wait list! Does anyone know more about their wait list process? Michelle emailed me saying that the wait list was ranked, however the rankings change frequently.