• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in the same situation from St. Croix 9/11. I honestly think we are waitlisted because they should have told us something by now.. maybe they are waiting for all the deposits from the accepted applicants? If we were rejected I think they would have told us by now. Just my opinion. I'm planning on calling them on Monday because I'm getting impatient!!

I'm in the same boat for St. Pete campus. Called and they said they have 3-5 weeks to tell us anything. At this point, no news is good news! At least it's not a rejection!

I received an interview invite today for the St. Pete Campus. Any last minute advice or insight on the interview process? It is one of my top choice schools. Thank you in advance!

The interview process was very relaxed ; you do an info session using the videoconferencing so you see other campuses as well. Then you do a short tour and the group interview and individual interview were short as well. You also see a class in process so you can see how the lectures work. Then a financial presentation at the end ! It was very relaxed and everyone was friendly!

The interview process was very relaxed ; you do an info session using the videoconferencing so you see other campuses as well. Then you do a short tour and the group interview and individual interview were short as well. You also see a class in process so you can see how the lectures work. Then a financial presentation at the end ! It was very relaxed and everyone was friendly!

Thank you so much for responding. I'm glad to hear that. How are the group interviews? How many students typically involved in the group interview portion? Are the individual interviews just yourself and one of the faculty? Thank you again. 

Thank you so much for responding. I'm glad to hear that. How are the group interviews? How many students typically involved in the group interview portion? Are the individual interviews just yourself and one of the faculty? Thank you again.

They were fine, we had four people total in the group interview and they ask a question and you just discuss it. The individual interview was just me and one faculty member and it lasted maybe ten minutes ! They do feed you lunch too!

They were fine, we had four people total in the group interview and they ask a question and you just discuss it. The individual interview was just me and one faculty member and it lasted maybe ten minutes ! They do feed you lunch too!

That doesn't sound too bad. I'm so excited. Did they give you any indication of how many seats they still have available?

I also received the wait list email today, 10/13!  (Interviewed at Miami Shores on 9/11.)  Fingers crossed that I can get off the list and into a seat quickly!  Does anyone know any more information about the wait list process other than that we could be offered a seat any time between now and the start of classes?

Archived