• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my confirmation of a complete application as well. Does anyone have an estimate of when they will be sending out interview invitations? I'm thinking August since the interviews begin in September..? 

Interviews began last Friday at all three campuses. The calendar in the interview room at St. Pete showed cycles every Friday through the end of October. I must have squeaked into the first group as I got an email just three days before my interview asking if I could drive down. I got accepted today, so it was worth the hassle.

When was your application verified? Do they send an e-mail out saying they received your application because I haven't received anything from them

Hey i paid my application to caspa early June and by June 12th my application was verified. And no I didnt receive an email from them that they had my application or anything. The only email I received was for an interview offer then my acceptance offer.

Archived