• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told that St. Pete is filled and interviews from October 30th onward were for a spot on the wait list. I was told that about a week before the October 30th interview and decided to withdraw my application due to acceptance elsewhere. The office coordinator told me that people are declining their acceptances daily though, so people are definitely getting pulled off the wait list.

Oh that is great to hear! Keeping my hopes up! My CASPA was verified in September and I am still waiting to hear back from Barry. Haven't even received an email stating they were reviewing my app. Thanks for the info :) 

Oh that is great to hear! Keeping my hopes up! My CASPA was verified in September and I am still waiting to hear back from Barry. Haven't even received an email stating they were reviewing my app. Thanks for the info :) 

I applied in Sept and my CASPA was verified in August. Still haven't received an email that they received my application :( 

Hello everyone! I just received the email that confirms they received my application materials for the Miami Shores campus. However, I am still yet to take organic chemistry, but will be taking it this upcoming spring. Has anyone received an interview yet that had an outstanding prerequisite? I read that you can have up to 3 missing but was wondering the validity of this. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I just received the email that confirms they received my application materials for the Miami Shores campus. However, I am still yet to take organic chemistry, but will be taking it this upcoming spring. Has anyone received an interview yet that had an outstanding prerequisite? I read that you can have up to 3 missing but was wondering the validity of this. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! I received an interview and I graduate in December with my Bachelors! So it is possible. 

Archived