• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who is accepting the offer of admission- to pay your initial deposit you go to Barry.edu/mybarry... But do you then have to apply? How do you begin the payment process? Sorry if this is a silly question with an obvious answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called and they said if the website won't let you pay on there then you are not able to do the online payment. I ended up printing out the money order form filled it out with my card number and sent a picture via email to place my deposit and that worked for me. Hope that helps! Also for the fingerprinting and background check the woman on the phone said you have 14 days to complete it once you put your full deposit down. Just an FYI

Anyone who is accepting the offer of admission- to pay your initial deposit you go to Barry.edu/mybarry... But do you then have to apply? How do you begin the payment process? Sorry if this is a silly question with an obvious answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having this issue too! Anyone know where we can pay online? I'm not able to find where.

I called and they said if the website won't let you pay on there then you are not able to do the online payment. I ended up printing out the money order form filled it out with my card number and sent a picture via email to place my deposit and that worked for me. Hope that helps! Also for the fingerprinting and background check the woman on the phone said you have 14 days to complete it once you put your full deposit down. Just an FYI

Did you sent the email back to Michelle Spence to pay and did she send one back with a receipt? Thanks!

Those that are accepted into the St. Croix campus and are planning to attend would any of you be interested in starting a facebook page to talk about the living situations and living on an island? Congratulations...So excited!

Did you ever start this page? I would love to be on it!

Interviewed 9/25

Accepted 9/29

Archived