I received the email from Barry on 8/4 that they received all of my documents and still have yet to receive an interview invite, anyone else in the same boat?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received the email from Barry on 8/4 that they received all of my documents and still have yet to receive an interview invite, anyone else in the same boat?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Via phone from Barry everything was received and CASPA complete 07/19 and due to professional transcript entry disaster; verified 08/10 and I have yet to even get the email confirming Barry received it.

Verified and submitted 7/24, processing response recieved 8/19, got an interview invite this morning (9/5)! Interviewing at the Miami campus on September 25th. Excited to meet anyone else attending!

Do you mean you got the interview invite on (9/4)?    I have not heard anything.  Did you get an e-mail?  Did you contact them via phone about your application?  Thanks!

Do you mean you got the interview invite on (9/4)?    I have not heard anything.  Did you get an e-mail?  Did you contact them via phone about your application?  Thanks!

Got the interview invite via email the morning of 9/4, not 9/5. It took a while for my application to get processed and I received an invite about 2 weeks after that. When was yours verified?

Archived