I am currently on the wait list for Miami shores. I plan on applying again if I am not accepted. I may. It find out about acceptance until August. Do I go ahead and apply again before I find out?! I don't know how this works! Lol any input would be appreciated.

Does anyone have experience sending GRE scores to St. Croix? Do I send them to the Florida campus? Having some trouble, any advice would be appreciated!

Does anyone have experience sending GRE scores to St. Croix? Do I send them to the Florida campus? Having some trouble, any advice would be appreciatedI

Barry's ETS GRE institutional code is 5053 and the PA program code is 0634. I believe the program code applies to Barry PA in general, regardless of which campus you're applying to. Hope that helps!
  • Upvote 1

I am currently on the wait list for Miami shores. I plan on applying again if I am not accepted. I may. It find out about acceptance until August. Do I go ahead and apply again before I find out?! I don't know how this works! Lol any input would be appreciated.

Hmm….I would say it depends on if you're willing to spend the money again. Maybe see if they offer any preference for wait listed students in following cycles? If you've made it far enough to be wait listed, they are clearly interested. Do you know your rank in the list? I would try talking to someone in admissions to see how students in the past have handled this and determine your listing rank (if they release that information). 

I've talked to the school and they claim there is no ranking and when a seat becomes available the interview faculty get together and choose someone. They also don't release how many people they have on the wait list. They give no information at all lol. But I do know in past years they had many people taken from the wait list and next years graduating class president was pulled from the wait list a week before classes started. I hate the waiting!

I got the email that Barry received my application and it's under review. Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations! Was your application verified prior to receiving that email? I have submitted mine, but I need one more reference to submit their rec letter before the verification process can begin.

Guest JPG13

Just got my email as well! My app was verified prior to receiving it

I received an email a few weeks ago from Barry letting me know that I was still missing a letter of recommendation.  A few days later, that letter finally got submitted, but I haven't heard anything from then since the first email.  Do you think they get some sort of alert signifying that my application is now complete and ready for review, or should I have emailed them letting them know?

Thanks in advance!

I am debating on which campus to apply to. Does anyone have any additional information? I have looked online for more info but have not found much.

Received my confirmation of a complete application as well. Does anyone have an estimate of when they will be sending out interview invitations? I'm thinking August since the interviews begin in September..? 

I am debating on which campus to apply to. Does anyone have any additional information? I have looked online for more info but have not found much.

Seems the only real "difference" that they list on their website is the location. I'm guessing that the locations follow the same curriculum, exc. 

• Upvote 1

Samann, I am starting school this August at the St. Croix campus as I applied last year. The education is all the same as everyone sits in on the same lectures via a skype-type of system. You'll get a feel for it during the group interview. So sometimes professors at your campus will be teaching, and other times it will be over a huge screen from one of the other campuses.

I chose St. Croix because it is so medically understaffed compared to Miami and St. Pete, so during the clinical year STX students will get a lot more hands-on experience. However, living on a tiny island can be hard on some people. I would suggest looking up the different areas (STX, STP, and MIami) and get a feel for them all. Just remember, no matter where you go, the didactic education is the same :)

Hope that helps.