2015-2016 Cycle (Class of 2018)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, has anyone applied to USA before this cycle?

No, I haven't applied before this cycle. I received an email stating they received my supplemental application and payment. I haven't heard anything else. I submitted at the end of May. I'm sending my GRE scores after I take the exam August 30th. Everything else is done and verified. Hope that information is helpful!

No but does anyone know when they start sending emails that say they received our apps? I haven't sent in the supp app yet because I was waiting to get some money.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I mailed my supplemental application and fee to USA on May 18th. I received an email June 3rd from their admissions coordinator saying she received it. Hope that helps!

No, I haven't applied before this cycle. I received an email stating they received my supplemental application and payment. I haven't heard anything else. I submitted at the end of May. I'm sending my GRE scores after I take the exam August 30th. Everything else is done and verified. Hope that information is helpful!

Do you know if they only send you a verification email when you send the supplemental in and the CASPA. Because they have my scores and my CASPA but not my supplemental and I haven't received an email yet.

Do you know if they only send you a verification email when you send the supplemental in and the CASPA. Because they have my scores and my CASPA but not my supplemental and I haven't received an email yet.

Hmmm.....since the supplemental is required for a "complete" application, they may wait until they have everything from you, since your CASPA is complete and scores are in. Or they may just send out the confirmation for supplmentals ASAP since it is mailed directly to them with a payment. If you're all set other than the supplemental, I would just send that in as soon as you can and see if you hear back specifically about the supplemental application or regarding all application materials. They may have been quick with my response since I mailed it so early-on in the cycle.

Has anyone heard anything about interviews?

Nothing as of yet. Their deadline is November 1st, so maybe they are waiting to extend invites. A friend in USA's med school (they share labs/certain lecture rooms/the iStan) knows about their program. He said they only host their interviews in January, as did a friend who was previously interviewed for their PA program in 2014. However, their website says November-January. I'm wondering if it changed, or if the text on that aspect of the admissions page reflects the process used in the past. Anyone have any information regarding that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those veteran applicants who are really hoping to get into USA, just know that they are now reserving 10 seats for you guys (it was 6 for us). We have more veterans than seats reserved, however, which is always a great sign! Also, if you have any residency questions please ask them to the registrar's office as far ahead of time as possible as we had some glitches in establishing residency with some of our veterans. If you need help with anything, please ask and I will do my best to login and check on the forum from time-to-time. It's a good program with instructors who try their best and the facilities are great. I just finished my timed full head-to-toe physical exam test this morning (they film you and grade it later) and have the rest of the day off. You do occasionally get time to yourself to study or whatever, but not often so get ready to be stressed regularly. We have one classmate with five children and I don't know how he does it but he does! Just trying to personalize the experience for ya'll. Hope to meet everyone on here during open house and eventually orientation :)

Archived