rainy

2015-2016 Application Cycle

I received an interview invite on July 15th and replied to Michael with my preferences shortly following. Has anyone heard back from him yet? Just want to double check!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on interview day!

I replied to him promptly on July 15 and haven't heard back from him either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, that makes me feel better!

I replied to him within the hour on Wednesday as well. Nothing yet. I'm assuming he's giving everyone time to get back to him and get organized. Hopefully we hear back early next week. What day did you guys request? I'm crossing my fingers for Sept. 1st!

I replied to him within the hour on Wednesday as well. Nothing yet. I'm assuming he's giving everyone time to get back to him and get organized. Hopefully we hear back early next week. What day did you guys request? I'm crossing my fingers for Sept. 1st!

It took him about a week-ish to get back to me after I received my interview invitation. He'll give you a call so be expecting one from the Vegas area. Just be patient, he won't forget about you :)

Just received an e-mail from Michael. September 8th interview! I look forward to meeting all other applicants that'll be interviewing on that day! Best of wishes!

Make Today Amazing!!!

Just recieved my interview confirmation email and I'm confirmed for September 1st. Excited to meet everyone interviewing that day!

did anyone preview their supplemental app before submitting? I don't see my answers regarding questions about rewards, work experience..etc on preview pdf...

did anyone preview their supplemental app before submitting? I don't see my answers regarding questions about rewards, work experience..etc on preview pdf...

I noticed that same issue with my work experience (didn't input any rewards). I wanted to turn in the supplemental ASAP so I just submitted anyway and crossed my fingers that everything went through. 

Those who got an interview, how long did it take for them to send you a decision

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Those who got an interview, how long did it take for them to send you a decision

Well I forgot to send the 50 dollars for the supplemental. I sent it out 4 days ago and received an invitation yesterday

I received confirmation that my application was under review on May 26th and received an interview invite on June 10th. TUN seems very on top of it and were always quick to respond to my questions. They don't seem to be a school that keeps you waiting, so just continue to check your email! 

Hi! Where will you be staying and where are you coming from??

Hello Kiseri,

So sorry for the late reply. I will be staying at a friend's place about 20 mins from the school,  but i'll be there for the weekend. I'm flying from the East Coast on Saturday. 

How about you?

How many classes of statistics did you all have to take in order to meet the 5 quarter unit minimum? This was a weird requirement that I noticed most other schools didnt have..

I only took one, it's only 3.33 semester credits so it should be one full class no matter where you take it ????????

at UC Irvine my stats class was one quarter, which was 4 units. so that doesn't make the 5 quarter unit requirement which boggles my mind! I cant imagine that taking that basic stat class wasn't enough to satisfy that requirement and I dont know what to do now..

Maybe email Michael and ask him? Everywhere I've ever seen a one semester or one quarter class would meet that requirement as long as it wasn't a short class (like a half summer class or something) =/ I would at least double check with Michael though they may accept if

Would you mind giving me his email so that I can clarify? I've sent a message to the institution but haven't heard a reply. Would like to apply ASAP.

btw, thanks for replying to the messages, youve been a big help :)

Hey everyone!  I just saw this thread.  Congrats to everyone who got an interview! I have an interview for Oct. 13.  Does anyone interview that day?  Best of luck to everyone interviewing today and in the future!