2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patiently waiting! I was one of those people who had to mail in a check due to system malfunction. I mailed mine in on 7/3, and it still hasn't gotten deducted from my bank account. Anyone else on the same boat? Hope it doesn't affect my application being sent to the committee.

I submitted my supplemental 7/2 and haven't heard back! i'm a local! is that bad?!

I would follow up with Michael Wilson if I were in your shoes and confirm that he received your supplemental application and ask what your application status is.

Just know that there are two rounds of interviews / acceptances. The first is in November for everyone interviewed from July - October and the second is usually around February for everyone interviewed after October.

@msali07 it took mine about a week to get verified.  I heard from their admissions rep a couple days later to fill out the supplemental app.  Good luck!

Thanks, I am just waiting for it to get verified. I just hope my application is not late since a lot of you aleady got interview calls. Best of luck to everyone!!

@msali07 just be positive and apply. You never know what other applicants are going to do. Some may interview and get accepted to other schools. Or others may have things pop up and have to turn down their interview. You never know! ????

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I would follow up with Michael Wilson if I were in your shoes and confirm that he received your supplemental application and ask what your application status is.

Just know that there are two rounds of interviews / acceptances. The first is in November for everyone interviewed from July - October and the second is usually around February for everyone interviewed after October.

They changed it this cycle; they will interview everyone between August and November and then send out everyone's results at one time rather than splitting it like they used to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They changed it this cycle; they will interview everyone between August and November and then send out everyone's results at one time rather than splitting it like they used to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense with one of the changes expected to occur between now and November.

Got denied an interview this morning...bummed. If those that got interviews don't mind me asking what are your stats and hce ? You can message me privately if you wish. Just want to see how I can improve because I thought I had a decent app. Thanks

Also received an interview invite! Overwhelmed with excitement! Look forward to meeting you all there.

For those still waiting to hear back, stay optimistic and positive. It is still early in the game and there are still many other programs. Best of wishes to everyone.

Make Today Amazing!!!

Thank you!!! Not sure where I will be staying. Haven't figured that out yet. I am wanting the September 1st interview. For those of you out there don't beat yourself up. There are lots of other programs out there that haven't started their process. Also, the interview dates given go to end of October. So stay positive!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'll be interviewing on August 11th! Seems that i'll be in the same interview group as a few of you. Michael told me that we have 15 people in our group. So excited! Was thinking of staying at the hotel that they recommend that provides a shuttle from the airport... what is everyone else doing??

Archived