South University Tampa Jan 2016 Start

What was the format of the interview and how many applicants were interviewing?

They do behavioral interviewing. I won't say more than that, though, because I think that kind of ruins it if you can prepare specifically for it. There were 9 people in my session. 

Any one can suggest how was the article based question? Dont wanna know exact wording but just an insight and how was overall interview experience?

Does anyone know if any acceptance/waitlist/rejections have gone out to those that have interviewed this past month?

I haven't heard back yet. They did say it could be 4 weeks or like...months. Hopefully we start hearing soon!

Any one can suggest how was the article based question? Dont wanna know exact wording but just an insight and how was overall interview experience?

I wouldn't stress over the article. They want to get to know you, not grill you over a CME article.

They told us if we were accepted, we should hear back within 2 weeks (and that was almost 2 weeks ago). If we were rejected, then it could be months before we hear from them... I'm patiently waiting.... please post if you hear back!

I'm pretty sure they had interviews last week but not sure about this one coming up. My guess is that people will start hearing back within the next couple of weeks. South in Georgia has already started accepting so Tampa shouldn't be far behind.

I just had my interview. They told me that they are going to interview more students and everyone should know about acceptance around the same time in September and October.

Just got an interview invite for the 20th. My application was verified at the beginning of July and received confirmation that they had received my application on July 7th. Good luck everyone!

I submitted my application in the beginning of July and haven't received anything stating that it was received by the school. Starting to worry

I submitted my application in the beginning of July and haven't received anything stating that it was received by the school. Starting to worry

Did CASPA notify you that it had been verified?

You guys still haven't heard anything? What were your stats like? I'll be the first to admit that my stats, as far as raw numbers, weren't the greatest.

I was told that if you applied to both campuses you would only interview at one if you receive an interview. I just received mine today for the savannah campus so u assume I won't hear back from the Tampa campus

I was told that if you applied to both campuses you would only interview at one if you receive an interview. I just received mine today for the savannah campus so u assume I won't hear back from the Tampa campus

I thought the same thing too for a while but I recently received invites to both campuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke with them today and they said being extended an interview/acceptance at either school has no bearing on an interview/acceptance from the other. Good luck!