South University Tampa Jan 2016 Start

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they're using each week to discuss candidates and calling people on Monday. Last week they called the July 7th interviews. I was the 14th! That would be next Monday maybe? I think interviews were only Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Oh boy. So scary!

CONGRATS on your acceptance though!!!! That must be nice to have off your chest. You're going to be a PA!

Well so far only ppl from the July 9th have heard back, at least that is the only date the accepted ppl have posted that they interviewed

@ typo student

Do u know anyone from the July 7th that got called and accepted?

@vivian 4

I was in the July 7th group and have not heard anything, there's still time though

Has anyone else had a difficult time receiving a returned phone call from Ms. Williams, the contact person?

I interviewed late last year and was wait listed.  My application this year was verified near end of July and should have been received in time.

South Savannah and many other schools confirmed, but I have not heard anything from South Tampa.

It is my #1 school, so I'm getting a little worried.  For those of you who were able to complete your CASPA so darn fast, good for you.

Having to redo everything took quite some time for me this go around.

For the people saying the interview technique is very unique, had you done behavioral interviews before? I ask because I have a history working in hospitals, and when I google behavioral interviews, it seems like the same format I've experienced in every interview at a hospital I've ever had. Not looking for any specific insight, just a bit of information into what to expect. Thanks!

Ok, I am not trying to be rude or anything but I interviewed at south university tampa on -7/24. For all of you who are asking what to expect? here is the answer- this is very unique and its designed in a way that you cant really prepare for. All you can do is give or do the best of your abilities. They really want to know your opinion or what you think on certain topics. It was fun!!!!!!!! FUNNNNNNNN

Ok, I am not trying to be rude or anything but I interviewed at south university tampa on -7/24. For all of you who are asking what to expect? here is the answer- this is very unique and its designed in a way that you cant really prepare for. All you can do is give or do the best of your abilities. They really want to know your opinion or what you think on certain topics. It was fun!!!!!!!! FUNNNNNNNN

This is true! Stop asking about it! It is the least stressful interview ever. Waiting after it is way worse!

Has anyone else had a difficult time receiving a returned phone call from Ms. Williams, the contact person?

I interviewed late last year and was wait listed.  My application this year was verified near end of July and should have been received in time.

South Savannah and many other schools confirmed, but I have not heard anything from South Tampa.

It is my #1 school, so I'm getting a little worried.  For those of you who were able to complete your CASPA so darn fast, good for you.

Having to redo everything took quite some time for me this go around.

My applciation was verified early July and I still have not even received a confirmation email. I am also a reapplicant but did not apply to this school the previous cycle. I'm also getting a little worried. I think I should call and see whats going on.

Anyone else flying in for the interview on Tuesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am flying in tomorrow morning! I'll be staying at the hyatt place that was recommended and will be renting a car. Feel free to private message me!! Can't wait to meet everyone but am still VERY nervous for this!!

Archived